Information for visitors to Mull.
What to do if you develop symptoms
- Call NHS 111 to report your symptoms.
- follow all advice given concerning isolation, testing and evaluation.
- Let the NHS operators know that you are on holiday on the Isle of Mull: they will advise you as to whether you can travel home, or whether you must isolate on the Island.
For everyone's safety:
- Face coverings must be worn on public transport and in shops.
- Maintain a 2 metre distance.
FAQs and further guidance
For lots more information on keeping Mull Covid-safe, see Mull Health's FAQ page.
Read guidance from Visit Scotland on Covid Recovery Phases - key dates and information about what you are allowed to do, and guidance that you must follow.
Read the Scottish Government's Guidance for retail, tourism and hospitality customers.