Easing Lockdown – Route map
The first minister will publish a route map setting out a phased approach to easing lockdown on Thursday 21st May.
This will take into account the current R Number rate and the latest NRS statistics about the number of deaths with Covid-19.
She says this route map will not have firm dates and a cautious approach will be taken to ensure the virus is suppressed.
Assuming there is progress in suppressing the virus, the first phase will start from 28 May she adds.
The first phase should allow, within a few days of the 28 May, more outdoor activity like:
- being able to sit in the park
- meeting up outdoors with someone from another household with social distancing
- limited outdoor sporting activities like golf and fishing
- the opening of garden centres and recycling facilities
- the resumption of some outdoor work
Source: BBC News Scotland